Theme options – Listing Submit Page settings are detailed below
1. Select What do you Rent?
Can choose between Vacation Rental and Object Rental.
Object Rentals doesn’t show the guest field on property booking form and changes the label “night” into “day”.
2. Choose if wish to Show the Guest dropdown
Only for Object Rental set this to No for guest dropdown to not show in submit form.
3. Choose if wish to Show cities and areas as dropdowns
Show cities and areas as dropdowns – populated with existing items in database. Cities and Areas are independent dropdowns.
This option doesn’t apply when “Use Google Places autocomplete for Search?” from Advanced Search Settings is enabled.
4. Add new Features and Amenities from General-Features& Amenities
You can add new features, separated by comma or add by using the input field.
Edit, Delete or Add new features from the text editor as well.
5. Add your custom fields
check here what kind of custom fields the theme can support (text, number, date or dropdown) – https://help.wprentals.org/article/property-custom-fields/
We support as custom fields:
- text fields,
- number fields,
- date fields.
6. Select what fields to show in submit form
The list will include your custom fields and features and amenities).
7. Select what fields are mandatory
8. Setup Main Category Label displayed on the submission form
Default label is: Category
9. Setup Main Category Label for dropdowns
Default label is: All Types
10. Setup Secondary Category Label displayed on the submission form
Default label is: Listed In/Room Type
11. Setup Secondary Category Label for dropdowns
Default label is: All Sizes
12. Setup Item Description Label
13. Maximum no of images per listing (only front-end upload)
Setup Maximum no of images per listing (only front-end upload).