When designing the listing submit the form (see here the full options) – https://help.wprentals.org/article/1-30-how-to-manage-submit-form-fields-and-mandatory-fields/, you can set different options forCity, Neighborhood and Country details (located in DESCRIPTION step)
- Enable Google Places or Algolia Places for autocomplete city location (from city location select the theme saves city, area, and country)
- Disable Google places or Algolia Places and have input style for location fields (City and Area) and a dropdown for Country (lists all theme countries)
- Enable dropdown for city and area in submit (populates with cities and areas added in theme admin). These dropdowns ARE INDEPENDENT.
Enable Google Places for City location
Enable Google Places and alogia option for “City” and theme saves city, area and country automatically.
This option is connected to Advanced Search – Location – Google Places that’s why it’s activated from the same setting.
See here the search location options too:
Check places type you have set up in Theme options – Map and add API KEY for it as explained in this help: https://help.wprentals.org/article/google-maps-settings/#places_type
- In submit form user will have to select the city based on Google Places auto-complete list as displayed on this screenshot if in Theme options – Map is setup to use google places for places type
Enable Algolia Places for City location
- Go to Theme options – Map and set up to use Algolia as places type.
- Add the Algolia Places API – Full help https://help.wprentals.org/article/how-use-algolia-places/
- In submit form user will have to select the city based on Algolia auto-complete list as displayed on these screenshots
For this option to work Algolia API key must be set correctly – see here the help: https://help.wprentals.org/article/how-use-algolia-places/
Disable google places and have input style for location (city, area) and a dropdown for country list (lists all theme countries)
This option is connected to Advanced Search – Location – Theme auto-complete that’s why it’s activated from the same setting.
See here the search location options too https://help.wprentals.org/article/how-to-disable-google-places-in-search-and-submit-how-to-enable-advanced-search-with-theme-auto-complete/
Submit form will allow users to type their City and Neighborhood and select Country from a dropdown that lists all countries (this list is set in code)
Enable dropdown for city and area in submit
- Disable Google Places
- And enable for submit the option to show City and Are as dropdowns
This option populates with cities and areas added in theme admin.
Add City (don’t use Parent categories)