Please check the list of server requirements before you start to install the theme
Install the theme via the WordPress method
- Extract package downloaded from ThemeForest.
- Upload the zip downloaded in Appeareance / Themes / Install Themes uploader
- Activate the theme
- In admin open the WP Rentals Options and set up theme options or do demo import
Install the theme via the FTP method:
- Download all files and documentation from theme forest
- Unzip the theme pack from Theme Forest and go to the wprentals folder
- Upload the folder wprentals folder contents to the wp-content/themes folder on your server – via FTP Manager
- Activate the theme in the Appearance / Themes menu in WordPress Admin.
- In admin open the WP Rentals Options and set up theme options or do demo import – http://help.wprentals.org/2016/12/22/demo-setup-with-1-click-demo-import/
To install the plugins:
For the plugins you get with the theme you don’t need buyer license to use them.
Since we have the extended license we give all our clients plugin updates through theme updates. There is only one license per purchase – so only we can use this license to get the updates and then share the update with our clients.
If you have any problem with the plugins or if you need help updating the plugins please open a ticket in our private support system here – http://support.wpestate.org/ and we will help you asap.
Click on the Install Plugins notice:
Then select the plugins, select “install” and click “APPLY” button:
If there’s an error during plugins install it means the server doesn’t allow the auto-installer to make this action. In this case, do the installation like this:
Download all files and documentation from buyer account:
Unzip and you’ll find the wpestate folder inside:
Find the plugins zips inside the folder: wprentals/libs/plugins
Go to Add Plugins page:
And install the plugins zips one by one from wprentals/libs/plugins
After theme installation you must check the following:
Mandatory: Add the Google API Key
Optional: Import Demo Content
Import content demo content. (it is NOT recommended if you already have your own content).
Set your Map to your location.
Go to Admin- Theme Options – Google Maps and fill in the landing address for Google Maps. To find out Latitude and Longitude for Google Maps, starting point go to Google Maps, find your location, click right on the location on the map and click “What’s here”. Coordinates will show in the search bar on top.
Important: If you need help installing the theme or the demo content, contact us through client support http://support.wpestate.org/ and we will help with these steps. Here is how you take the purchase code – https://help.wprentals.org/article/where-is-my-purchase-code/