Check the Recommended PHP Configuration Limits FIRST for import to go through
- max_execution_time 600
- memory_limit 128M
- post_max_size 48M
- upload_max_filesize 48M
It’s mandatory to have the following PHP modules activated
- php-xml or/and php-dom
- XMLReader PHP module
Demo import will come with less property images than in demos. The size of these images are very large and many hostings don’t allow importing such large content. If you need to use free images, you can use pixabay or pexels. These sites offer free videos as well.
Theme shortcodes that list properties or posts by category and shortcodes that feature specific listings or blogs posts, display the information based on the category name AND the category ID (the ID is unique and set by WordPress when importing data). In some cases, you need to edit these shortcodes and update the details according to your WordPress installation. Check more details below.
Allow SVG images from demo import
SVG icons are disabled by default from WordPress. To allow SVG before import, you need to enable this at the server level.
The easy way – add this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/svg-support/ and then make this check so just admin can add svg
Install One Demo Import Plugin
- Install the theme – https://help.wprentals.org/article/theme-installation/
- Install the One Demo Import plugin from header notice (you can find the notice again from Appearance – Install the plugin in case you dismiss the notice by mistake)
Activate theme license
The license activation will not work for theme versions older than2.8.3.
Take the license from your Envato Account
Login in Theme Forest with your buyer account.
Go to Downloads
Go to your purchase and select License Certificate and Purchase Code
Copy the buyer code from the text file
- After the One Click Demo import plugin is installed, go to Appearance – Import Demo Content
- Select the demo you wish to import and click import
For speed purposes, demo images are not included in the import. Revolution Sliders are imported separately from demo_content/revolutions_sliders folder If the import doesn’t go through in 1-2 minutes, server limits are affecting the import. Please check the server requirements list here. For our assistance with this process, please contact us through client support here.
- During import you see:
- When the import is done you see:
How to Import Rev Slider:
Download “All Files and Documentation” from your buyer account on Envato market – Downloads menu
Unzip the folder downloaded
Go to Revolution Slider and import the slider from the unzipped theme pack, demo_content/rev_slider folder
In order to finish the setup check:
1. Taxonomy Pages – City and Area featured images
WordPress doesn’t know how to import images from each city and area.
So you will have to add these images again if you wish to use them from Edit City or Edit Area
2. Shortcodes IDs:
During import, WordPress adds UNIQUE and different IDs to posts, properties, categories, cities, areas, owners.
All shortcodes that are not showing need to be edited and the ID must be set as in your theme import.
Then edit the page shortcodes and add your own content IDs.
- Users/Owners cannot be imported by WordPress and synced.
- The demo users/owners will not show the correct name on the Property page for this reason.
- Your new users and submissions from the front end will display correctly user info/contact on each new property page.
4. Google Maps API
It’s mandatory to add your API key if you use google maps – more here
5. Ultimate Addons settings:
Make sure that for Ultimate Addons these settings are done:
Ultimate – Scripts & Styles –
Optimized CSS – ON
Optimized JS – ON