We recommend importing only 1 demo. If you need to add a 2nd one, reset the installation with a WordPress plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-database-reset/ and then do a new demo import.
NOTE: some demo imported pages may not be able to be edited (during import WordPress breaks them). If you meet with this situation, please create new pages with the same settings and delete the demo ones.
- max_execution_time 180
- memory_limit 96M
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M
How to import:
- Download ALL FILES AND DOCUMENTATION from your buyer account – theme forest.
- Open the folder.
- Find the demo import zip in theme pack, demo_content folder.
- Go Theme Options – WpRentals Import
- Select the demo zip and click Import. Then activate demo.
During import you see:
When the import is done your see:
In order to finish the setup check:
1. Taxonomy Pages – City and Area featured images
WordPress doesn’t know how to import images from each city and area.
So you will have to add these images again if you wish to use them from Edit City or Edit Area
2. Pages content IDs:
During import, WordPress adds UNIQUE and different IDs to posts, properties, categories, cities, areas, owners.
All shortcodes that are not showing need to be edited and the ID must be set as in your theme import.
Then edit the page shortcodes and add your own content IDs.
- Users/Owners cannot be imported by WordPress and synced.
- The demo users/owners will not show the correct name on the Property page for this reason.
- Your new users and submissions from the front end will display correctly user info/contact on each new property page.
4. Google Maps API
It’s mandatory to add your API key – more here
5. Ultimate Addons settings:
Make sure that for Ultimate Addons these settings are done:
Ultimate – Scripts & Styles –
Optimized CSS – ON
Optimized JS – ON
For client support please open a ticket at http://support.wpestate.org/