- Ensure that your web host has the minimum requirements to run WordPress and WpRentals theme.
Help article about Server / Theme Requirements
- Because not all hostings can import a large content at once, the theme will come with a limited number of images. That will help make a fast import.
- If you need to use free images, you can use pixabay or pexels. These sites offer free videos as well.
- If you see some icons missing, it is just because WordPress by default disables the import for svg icons. But it is not an error. and you actually get the svg icons with your license installation folder if you need too.
Install the theme
Install One-Click Demo Import plugin. It is needed to import demo content. Help article about how to install plugins.
Activate the theme with your buyer license code. Help article about how to activate the theme.
Allow SVG images from demo import
SVG icons are disabled by default from WordPress. To allow SVG before import, you need to enable this at the server level.
The easy way – add this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/svg-support/ and then make this check so just admin can add svg
Import Demo Data
Step1: Go to Import Demo Data -> and Select the demo you wish from those available
Step2: Select the demo you wish to import and click import
For speed purposes, demo images are not included in the import. Revolution Sliders are imported separately from demo_content/revolutions_sliders folder If the import doesn’t go through in 1-2 minutes, server limits are affecting the import. Please check the server requirements list here. For our assistance with this process, please contact us through client support here.
- During import you see:
- When the import is done you see:
Step3: Delete the import plugin as you do not use it anymore
Step4: Import the Revolution Sliders demos manually
1. Add separately any slider from demo_content folder (unzip the “Full theme and documentation” zip you download from Theme Forest to get to this folder)
Go to Revolution Slider and import the slider from the unzipped theme pack, demo_content/rev_slider folder
2.Go to Revolution Slider – Import. Select the revolution slider zip from demo_content/revolution sliders – and click import.
If Demo Content Import Fails
Import process needs server to support full import. Many shared hostings limit services such as: Your PHP memory, file upload size, and/or execution limits are set too low. A nd these have to be corrected by hosting on in your hosting account (if your hosting allows you to do that).
Ideally these values should be:
- max_execution_time 180
- memory_limit 96M
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 48M