We recommend importing only 1 demo. If you need to add a 2nd one, reset the installation with a WordPress plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-database-reset/ and then do a new demo import.
NOTE: some demo imported pages may not be able to be edited (during import WordPress breaks them). If you meet with this situation, please create new pages with the same settings and delete the demo ones.
- max_execution_time 180
- memory_limit 96M
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M
Install One Demo Import Plugin
- Install the theme – https://help.wprentals.org/article/theme-installation/
- Install the One Demo Import plugin from header notice (you can find the notice again from Appearance – Install the plugin in case you dismiss the notice by mistake)
Activate theme license
Take the license from your Envato Account
Login in Theme Forest with your buyer account.
Go to Downloads
Go to your purchase and select License Certificate and Purchase Code
Copy the buyer code from the text file
- After the One Click Demo import plugin is installed, go to Appearance – Import Demo Content
- Select the demo you wish to import and click import
For speed purposes, demo images are not included in the import. Revolution Sliders are imported separately from demo_content/revolutions_sliders folder If the import doesn’t go through in 1-2 minutes, server limits are affecting the import. Please check the server requirements list here. For our assistance with this process, please contact us through client support here.
- During import you see:
- When the import is done you see:
How to Import Rev Slider:
Download “All Files and Documentation” from your buyer account on Envato market – Downloads menu
Unzip the folder downloaded
Go to Revolution Slider and import the slider from the unzipped theme pack, demo_content/rev_slider folder
In order to finish the setup check:
1. Taxonomy Pages – City and Area featured images
WordPress doesn’t know how to import images from each city and area.
So you will have to add these images again if you wish to use them from Edit City or Edit Area
2. Pages content IDs:
During import, WordPress adds UNIQUE and different IDs to posts, properties, categories, cities, areas, owners.
All shortcodes that are not showing need to be edited and the ID must be set as in your theme import.
Then edit the page shortcodes and add your own content IDs.
- Users/Owners cannot be imported by WordPress and synced.
- The demo users/owners will not show the correct name on the Property page for this reason.
- Your new users and submissions from the front end will display correctly user info/contact on each new property page.
4. Google Maps API
It’s mandatory to add your API key – more here
5. Ultimate Addons settings:
Make sure that for Ultimate Addons these settings are done:
Ultimate – Scripts & Styles –
Optimized CSS – ON
Optimized JS – ON
For client support please open a ticket at http://support.wpestate.org/