Your copy of WPRentals theme includes item support for 6 months from the purchase date. During those 6 months, our support team is available to provide the item support services to iron-out any potential issues you have in using the item.
Item support is a service provided directly by us through the FreshDesk ticket system. Support is limited to questions regarding the theme’s features or problems with the theme.
We are not able to provide support for code customizations or third-party plugins. If you need help with anything other than minor customizations of your theme, we suggest searching for a WordPress developer on studio.envato.com.
To renew support follow Envato Instructions from your Theme Forest Buyer Account -> Downloads -> Renew Support now
Before To Submit A Ticket
To help speed along your request, we require that you follow the steps below before submitting a new support ticket.This is for the benefit of everyone and will help make the entire process more efficient. It’s very important and we ask that everyone who posts follow these steps.
Please check the following before you submit a ticket
- Make sure you are running the latest version of WpRentals and the latest version of WordPress.
- Always check for update information
- Check our documentation for the answer to your question.
- Try to disable any additional 3rd party plugins to see if this fixes the issue.
- Make sure you’ve cleared all your caches, browser and website.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question, send us your question here – http://support.wpestate.org/ and our support team will help.
How to start receiving support
- Click here to access our support forum – http://support.wpestate.org/ you will need your ThemeForest Purchase Code which can only be received after buying the theme from Themeforest.net
- Once you reached the Support Forum you can Open a new ticket from your account
- Fill the form below and submit your ticket
If you have issues registering for support – email us directly at [email protected] with your license code and we will help create an account for you.
Extending and renewing item support
The support options available to you depend on when you make the support purchase.
- A support upgrade is 6 months of additional support that can be purchased at the time of buying the item.
- A support extension is 6 months of support that can be purchased at any time after the initial purchase of the item, provided the current support period hasn’t expired.
- A support renewal is 6 months of support that can be purchased after any existing support for an item has expired.
To be eligible to extend or renew support you must have less than 6 months of support remaining and the author must still be supporting the item. You will then be able to purchase a support extension or renewal from the Downloads or Item page. The cost of support is determined by the type of support and is calculated as a percentage of the item price (the price paid to the author of the item license).
How do I renew or extend my support?
In order to extend or renew an item’s support offering, you must have less than 6 months of the existing support period remaining and also the author must still be offering support for their item.
To renew the support component on an item, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Hover over your username and click ‘Downloads’ from the drop-down menu.
- The downloads section displays a list of all the items purchased using your account.
- Click on ‘Renew support now!’ or ‘Extend now’ next to the item you wish to renew the item support for and that’s it!
Why can’t I extend or renew support for an item?
There are two reasons why you are unable to extend or renew support:
- You have more than 6 months support remaining on your current support grant; or
- The author has nominated to no longer support the item.