Properties must be submitted in Front End or else you’ll face these problems:
- the city/area/country may not be set correctly so search with google places doesn’t work.
- calendar and Custom prices can be managed only from front end submission.
- Instant booking is enabled only in front end dashboard
How to switch between Admin and Owner account
If you wish – as admin – to make edits to properties submitted by users – you can use this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-switching/
How to be a single Owner
If you wish to be the only user uploading properties – see this help – https://help.wprentals.org/article/use-wprentals-for-a-single-property-single-owner/
IMPORTANT: If the admin adds a property – is important that he chooses OWNER – from the OWNER settings. Owners should register only in front end – http://help.wprentals.org/2016/01/11/how-to-create-owners-owner-info-doesnt-show/
EDIT OWNER AS ADMIN
To edit a property go to Admin – Properties – Edit property and then you can check the below details.
IMPORTANT if you edit content from Admin
- Price (is number) *Don’t add commas. Currency & Thousands Separator is selected from Admin – Theme Options – Price & Currency.
- *Size (numbers) *Don’t add commas. The theme adds them automatically! * The measurement system is selected from Admin – Theme Options – General settings.
HOW TO ADD IMAGES TO PROPERTY PAGE SLIDER FROM ADMIN AREA
Go to Add Media
Add your images
Close the media uploader
To EDIT images from the slider, open the Add Media – then elect Images Uploaded to this post from the dropdown to see only the images attached to that property, then Delete or Re-order images and close the Media Uploader
Change featured image (the first image in property unit, and in property slider) from here:
IMAGE SIZE REQUIREMENTS
– Header Property Slider is set to be wide 100% and max heightl 450px – the image will be resized to screen size. Add landscape images. For example, in our demo, we have 1920 x 1280 images for featured images. This fits nicely on large screen resolutions. – Property featured images should be the same size when used in feature property shortcode.
– The rest of the image attached to the post can be the size you wish. All images will be listed in a gallery with a Fancy Box gallery. This gallery is triggered on click (click on the featured image or click on image thumbs)
Image re-size rules are set in general_settings.php