You can translate WP RENTALS default text in any language with POEdit. This includes modifying English terms and replacing them with your English terms (like Zip to Postcode and so on).
Rename Theme Words With Loco Translate
WordPress language is managed through.po files. Wp Rentals follows the same standard procedure.
There is a plugin called Loco Translate that can help you edit a .po directly from wp-dmin, without having to install the POEDIT software on your computer. Below help explains how to do that, using the already wprentals-child-po.zip we include in theme pack to save you time.
Translate directly with POEDIT software
1. Download and install POEdit.
2. Open with POedit the wprentals.po file located in wprentals/languages folder.
* For those that have language files they need to download those on their computers and make edits on those.
3. Translate the file using POedit.
4. Save the file with the proper name (for example en_US.po). If the file name is not right the translation will not work. See this link for the proper name http://wpcentral.io/internationalization/.
5. Upload the .po and . mo files in wp-content/themes/wprentals/languages/ folder.
6. Install WordPress in your language – http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress_in_Your_Language (if it’s not English – default language)
7. After all those steps go in Admin – General Settings and you should see a dropdown with Languages.
This is where you will find the languages available based on the language code you translated – http://wpcentral.io/internationalization/ . Select your language that matches the .po name and that should be all.
How to add the .po translation in child theme
Step1: Install the WpRentals Theme – https://help.wprentals.org/article/theme-installation/
Step2: Download the “All files & Documentation” from your buyer account. Unzip and find the wprentals-child-po.zip file
Step3: Upload the child theme and activate it. Set the WordPress language in Settings
Step4: Edit the po files inside the child theme with poedit and upload them in wprentals-child-po/languages via FTP or upload Loco Translate plugin and edit the .po via wp-admin interface. Save the edits.
You may need to sync your translation po and mo with the new theme updates.