The theme supports 4 search types
- Search Type 1 – vertical with default fields
- Search Type 2 – horizontal with default fields
- Search Type 3 – horizontal with custom fields
- Search Type 4 – horizontal with 3 default fields (title keyword, first and 2nd category) + custom search fields.
To learn how to work with Search type 3 and 4 check this help https://help.wprentals.org/article/advanced-search-type-3-and-4-custom-search-fields-setup/
Search Type 1 & 2
These search types have specific fields and designs that can be modified only with custom code.
Search type 1 over header:
Search type 2 over header:
Style 1 or 2 is controlled from Theme Options – Advanced Search Form
Type 1 or 2 can be used as:
- Mobile Search shows in closed mode by default and opens on click. If you wish to keep search open by default check this help https://help.wprentals.org/article/how-to-make-mobile-advanced-search-open-by-default/
- Widget or Shortcode search, which includes the price slider.
- For Advanced Search Results (half map), Properties List Half Map, and Taxonomy Page Half Map we have extended search fields options that search/filter properties on the same page. These fields are set in Theme Options- Search- Half Map Search Form