To manage the general settings navigate to Theme Options > General > Appearance.
Here you have the following options:
- Select theme layout: Boxed or Wide Version
- Properties number per page
- Sidebar Position
- Blog Category/Archive Sidebar
- Listing List Layout – Taxonomy pages
- Listing List Layout – Advanced Search
- Map position in Half Map template
1. Select theme layout: Boxed or Wide Version
The wide version will show content to max grid width which is 1170px.
The boxed version will show content boxed and you can add a background image for the boxed version.
Background image for boxed layout is added from WordPress Admin -> Appearance -> Customize.
2. Properties List – Properties number per page
Applies to all properties lists (standard list, half map list, taxonomy list).
You must have the same value also setup to admin Settings > Reading to Blog pages show at most option.
3. Listing Page/Blog Category/Archive Sidebar Position
Control the sidebar position for Listing Page, Blog Category and Archive Sidebar.
4. Blog Category/Archive Sidebar
Control what sidebar to show for blog category/archive list.
5. Listing List Layout for Taxonomy pages
Select the layout for taxonomies pages. You can choose between Standard and Half map.
6. Listing List Layout for Advanced Search
Select the layout for the advanced search results page. You can choose between Standard and Half map.
7. Map position in Half Map template
Select map position in Half Map template. Options are Map on the Left and Map on the Right.