Theme includes Advance Search page when you install the theme. You don’t need to create another one. Just go to Pages – Edit Page and edit settings.
Permalinks must be set to “postname” for Advanced Search Results Page.
You can choose between 2 Advanced Search Results layouts
The choice is made from Theme Options -> Appearance
Standard layout will show:
- header menu
- header media (which you can change to something else – Help see how – https://help.wprentals.org/article/custom-header-options/
- Properties from search result
- Sidebar left, right or none
Half Map Layout
Remember that this page needs header Google Maps. If you don’t have this header set as global, then make sure page header is set to google maps and you type in lat and long coordinates.
1. Search Fields Options are set in theme code for search type 1 and 2. For search type 3 and 4 applies custom fields.
Help for custom fields: https://help.wprentals.org/article/theme-options-advanced-search-form/#search_custom_fields
2. Features and Amenities as set from Theme Options – Advanced Search Settings
3. Half Map view has the extra search Filters for search type 1 and 2 (but standard layout does not). These extra search filters when is setup search type 1 and 2 are set in theme code.
4. Guests field searches for properties with guests number greater or equal with the value selected.