Properties must be submitted in Front End and use admin edit property only to edit certain elements (please consider that some elements can be modified only in front end).
Possible issues that can happen when submitting from admin:
- City/area/country may not be set correctly so search with google places if you wish to use Places for address.
- Calendar and Custom prices can be managed only from front end submission.
- If you wish – as admin – to make edits to properties submitted by users – you can use this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-switching/
- If you wish to be the only user uploading properties – see this help https://help.wprentals.org/article/use-wprentals-for-a-single-property-single-owner/
Check Media field is saved to show in submit form
Go to Theme Options -> Listing Submit Page -> Select the fields for listing submission -> And check Property Media as in this screenshot. Save.
To Add a new property go to Add New Listing
To Edit a property go to My Properties -> EDIT
Go to IMAGES section
If you don’t see the “Select Media” button, check in Theme Options the submit form has this field included – https://help.wprentals.org/article/1-30-how-to-manage-submit-form-fields-and-mandatory-fields/
Select how many images to upload to a property from Theme Options:
You can re-order images in submit with drag and drop.
NOTE: Drag and drop applies only for web (not mobile devices)
How to manage images attached to a property from the admin area
Edit Property -> Go to Add Media
Add your images
Close the media uploader
To EDIT images from the slider, open the Add Media –> then select Images Uploaded to this post from the dropdown to see only the images attached to that property, then Delete or Re-order images and close the Media Uploader
Change featured image (the first image in property unit, and in property slider) from here:
IMAGE SIZE REQUIREMENTS
- – Header Property Slider is set to be wide 100% and max height 450px – the image will be resized to screen size. Add landscape images. For example, in our demo, we have 1920 x 1280 images for featured images. This fits nicely on large screen resolutions. – Property featured image should be the same size when used in feature property shortcode.
- – The rest of the image attached to post can be the size you wish. All images will be listed in a gallery with Fancy Box gallery. This gallery is triggered on click (click on the featured image or click on image thumbs)
Image thumbs re-size rules are set in wprentals/libs/general_settings.php
Property Page Slider
The property will show all the images uploaded to that property in a slider. The slider depends on the Listing Page type design chosen: (type1, type 2 or type3)
Design type 1:
Design type 2:
Design type 3