Check the WPML config file and make sure that this line is added – If you cannot find the line, add it to your/wp-content/themes/wprentals/wpml-config.xml file
- Deactivate and reactivate WPML
- Go to String Translation and select the option to register new strings
- Access the translated version of your listings
- Go to string translation and look for wp_estate_date_lang
- If you do not find it, you need to manually register the string
Look for the String and add it In String Translation
- Look for the string again in String Translations and enter the language code for each language (screenshot). This will load the date picker per language.
If the above does not work please try to increase MaxInputVars to 10000 or more.