Depending on the paid submission type chosen by the site admin there are 3 ways to make a property featured:
1. If you enable Membership System – you create the packages in admin and you have to specify how many included listings and how many featured listings. The user buys a package and then he can list properties and make the featured based on how many listings / featured listings are included in the package. A package expires.
2. For Free Submission: If Paid Submission is set to NO (which means submission is free), user cannot make a property featured from front-end submission dashboard. Only Admin can do that from admin – edit property.
3. For paid listing: User must pay the price to publish a listing AND (optional and for an additional price) user can pay to make the property featured. In this case the property doesn’t expire. It’s one payment.
If a property is featured – it lists first in lists:
- Recent Items Shortcode
- Recent Items Slider Shortcode
- Properties List Standard
- Properties List Half Map
- Advanced Search Results
- Property Taxonomies (city, category, area, state, type)
You recognize featured properties by a specific text or icon displayed on the top – left over the image – depending on card unit type setup in theme options: