NOTE: Wire Transfer payment method doesn’t apply to Instant Booking.
1. How to enable Wire Transfer
Enable the option from Theme Options> Payments & Submit>Submission Payment Settings and fill in the information where you wish people to send the payment to:
The wire transfer can be used for booking payments and submitting payments.
2. How does Wire Transfer button display in Front-End
On the front end, users will see a button “WIRE TRANSFER” next to PayPal or Stripe.
A. For Paid submission
B. For membership packages
C. For booking payments
3. How does Wire Transfer work
When clicking on the button – the next step is to see a modal info box with Wire Instructions.
The modal box includes the details you set in Theme Options.
The user has to click Send me the invoice to receive the same info via email.
After clicking on the “send me the invoice” button user gets the email which will include an ID (unique ref number for payment)
The Email looks like this:
NOTE: The email default text (like title) can be updated from Email Management – https://help.wprentals.org/article/email-management-in-theme-options/
The email will include the INVOICE NUMBER generated by the system.
The user should include that ID in payment info. Admin can look for the invoice by ID, after he receives payment in his bank account.
What to do as Admin to activate purchases
After you get the payment in your bank transfer, go to admin – invoices and look for the invoice ID.
In admin invoices you also see invoice status: Issued (means invoice is not paid) and confirmed/paid.
Admin will activate the purchase by using EDIT INVOICE button
Notes about Wire Transfer and Membership:
- In Users – Edit Users you can check and confirm the user has received the package ID, listings included and featured included automatically.
- The package will expire based on Membership Package expiration setting, counting the number of x days, x weeks, x months or x years starting from the Package Activate date.
- Wire Transfer does not work with the recurring option.
Notes about Wire Transfer and Paid Listing:
- Once Admin marks the invoice as paid – property is published and the owner is informed his property was published on the website.
- When enabling Paid Listing, the status PAID shows also in Properties List:
How to set the currency for Wire Transfer
If you wish to use just Wire Transfer and your currency is not on this list, you can add your currency from this option in Membership Settings.
If you wish to use just Wire Transfer and your currency is not on this list, you can add your currency from this option: