This message shows because your upload limit is less than theme size.
You need to change this PHP value (server value) upload_max_filesize in PHP.ini to at least 10MB
Your options are:
1. Increase max upload size via hosting (with hosting support help or by modifying your php.ini)
- Locate the php.ini file inside the wp-admin directory (if you can’t find this file ask hosting for support)
- Find this line in the php.ini file “upload_max_filesize = 2M” and replace it with a higher value (e.g. “upload_max_filesize = 64M”)
- You may also want to increase your max post size. Look for this line in your php.ini file “post_max_size” and increase it as well.
- Save the changes to the file inside your wp-admin directory.
- Try the upload again
- If you still have issues, look for this file in your root directory and make the same changes.
2. Add the theme or plugin – via FTP