Modifications added in 1.30.1
WPML instructions for booking translations
NOTE: Clear browser cache after you update the theme from an older version to be sure you are loading the latest additions correctly. Without clearing browser cache, you will not see the theme options correctly! Clear CDN cache (if you use that), plugin cache (if you use that), server cache (if you use that) and browser cache (mandatory), server cache (if you use that).
NEW: Advanced Search Custom Fields support for the new search types integrated – Type 3 and Type 4.
Custom fields allowed: – unlimited
Custom fields per row: 1,2,3 or 4 fields per row supported
Custom fields supported:
– can be input style with theme auto-complete
– can be input style with google places auto-complete
– can be drop-down style showing all cities, areas, countries, states and counties from properties published in theme database
b. Check-in and Check-out
c. Guest Number (always shows results for properties that have the number of guests equal or greater than the value selected in search)
d. Listing Main Category and Second Category. Additional, you can set the names for these drop-downs in theme options.
e. Listing City and Property Area (as separate dropdowns). This will list Cities and Areas from the installation database. The dropdowns are NOT dependable
f. Listing County, Listing State – these are input style fields (they are text fields).
g. Listing Country – this is a dropdown with all countries (a list coded in the theme). It is an independent dropdown
h. Baths, Bedrooms and Rooms – 3 default fields which can be listed as input or as dropdown. For these you can choose to show properties with values smaller, equal or greater than the value selected in search.
i. Custom fields: text, number and dropdown. You can add any of your custom fields to search.
j. Other default fields that can be added to search: Zip (text field – input style), Size (number – input style).
k. You can select your choice of features and amenities to display in search type 3 and 4 (which shows in web view – header) and in half map.
NEW: Search type 3
Works only with custom fields
NEW: Search type 4
Works only with custom fields which display after opening the default search.
Search type 4 has 3 default fields that cannot be removed: type keyword (used for property title), listing main and 2nd category
NEW: Search form position management
a. Enable float mode and set the margin bottom position for search over header in pages and for search in listing categories
b. Disable float mode and set the search before or after header media
c. Enable sticky search (will replace the sticky header)
NEW: Search type 1 and 2 location options
– OLD: can be input style with theme auto-complete
– OLD: can be input style with google places auto-complete
– NEW: can be drop-down style showing all cities, areas, countries, states and counties from properties published in theme database
NEW: Custom Icons support for property page.
You can enable this option and set the icons and the fields you wish to show below title
NEW: Radius search in half map page
NEW: Advanced Search colors management
- set color for search button
- set color for search background
- set opacity for search background
NEW: Front Submit Form management
- choose what fields to show in submit form (include your own custom fields and features and amenities)
- choose what fields are mandatory in submit form. If you have the option to publish new listings automatically without admin approval, all mandatory fields will have to be filled in for the property to be published automatically
- choose if you rent object or vacation. If you rent object, guest dropdown is removed from Booking form and labels become day instead of night
- choose if you wish to show the guest dropdown in submit. This is not mandatory now, even if selected.
NEW: Add custom fields for each property as owner in front end
Each owner can add his own custom fields for properties from front submit form – Details section.
These fields are editable from admin (if admin wishes to edit some info), but can be added only in front submit
NEW: Front Submit Form location options
- OLD: enable google places for location (from city location select the theme saves city, area and country)
- OLD: disable google places and have input style for location (city, area) and dropdown for country (lists all theme countries)
- NEW: enable dropdown for city and area in submit (populates with cities and areas added in theme admin). These dropdowns ARE INDEPENDENT.
NEW: Icon and field management for property infobox (the one that show in map).
The icons fields we show by default in the property infobox can be edited from theme options.
You can choose what icons from a predefined list.
You can choose which fields to show from a list populated with theme fields and your own custom fields
NEW: Property Card type 3 with Icon and field management (the one that shows in lists).
You can choose up to 4 fields to show in card type 3 (these will show on the last line)
You can choose icons or text for each field.
You can choose from theme default fields or your custom fields
NEW: Show top bar widget area yes/no for mobile devices
NEW: 2 new demos
Rentaboat – https://rentaboat.wprentals.or
Skirent – https://skirent.wprentals.org/
NEW: Updated Demo import system (with the plugin 1 click demo import)
The plugin must be installed before doing the import.
Updated: Delete theme cache from any page without being redirected to theme admin
Updated: we removed the option to use SSL for google maps. Now the theme auto-detects if https/ssl is added and activates this options
Updated: Fontwesome 5
Updated: The option sets the number of guests in dropdown applies to contact form number of guests as well
Updated: Theme options order improved for better usability
Updated: theme included plugins
FIX: Review pagination link the on property page
FIX: WPML for caching recent items shortcode in other languages ththe an default
FIX: Cancel recurring paypal url
FIX: Minor css issues for web and responsive
FIX: dashboard widgets link redirect
Selected Features and Amenities show in header search (type 3 and 4), and half map page
The Ajax search for search type 1 and 2 (which showed a list of the property while selecting search options) has been removed as the system is not compatible with the new search options (custom fields support)
Custom fields support for advanced search will NOT work if you select the same field twice. You must choose unique field for each search position.